Dinghy Docks, Boat Ramps and Racks
The NBPA oversees the dinghy docks, ramps and racks for recreational use. The Inner Harbor Map shows their general location.
- Pope’s Island Marina - East Side of Pope's Island Martina
- Gifford Street - Follow channel west of Palmer Island to Gifford Street boat ramps
- US Coast Guard Park - South of State Pier next to the schooner Ernestina
- Tonneson Park- Next to NBPA Visitors Center
Public boat ramps:
- Gifford Street - North side of hurricane barrier
- West Rodney French Boulevard - south of hurricane barrier
- East Rodney French Boulevard Boat Ramp - Clark's Cove south of hurricane barrier
- Gifford Street -North side of hurricane barrier
- Pope's Island Marina- East Side of Pope's Island Marina
Rates and Fees for Dinghy Docks, Racks and Ramps
The NBPA Commissioners vote on and set the rates, and rules and regulations for all categories of mooring customers and boat ramp users, which are published in the Official Mooring and Anchoring Regulations. The NBPA Official Rules and Regulations (Links Temporarily Disabled) cover general Harbor requirements and policies. They are available in both hard copy and on-line.
Marina Facility Use Fees
- $150 Seasonal Pass
- Recreational Ramp Use
- $7 Daily Ramp Fee
- $55 Seasonal Ramp Pass
- $25 Seasonal Recreational Mooring Dingy Ramp Launch (includes Parking)
- $40 Dingy Rack Space
- $150 Dingy Dock Space
Harbor Attendants are responsible for the administration of ramp fees and conduct enforcement of the voted rules and regulations for boat ramps.