Pope's Island Marina | (508) 979-1456
Slips Available - $90 per foot
Pope's Island Marina - A Great Deal On Buzzards Bay!
For only $90 a foot, you'll enjoy:
- Access to the freshest & lowest-priced fuel
- Quick rides to the best fishing:
Cuttyhunk | Quicks Hole | Sow & Pigs | Martha’s Vineyard
- Short sails to picture-perfect harbors – Hadley, Quissett & Vineyard Haven
- Conveniently located - close to major highways I-495 and Routes 24 &140
- All the amenities:
- Water & Power - 30/50/100 AMP Service
- Spotless Showers & Restrooms
- Ice, Laundry & Free WiFi
- Water & Power
- Picnic Area & Gas Grills
- Free Pump-out Service
- Launch Service to Historic Downtown Available
With 198 slips and plenty of parking, Pope's Island Marina is a
welcoming community for seasonal and transient boaters alike!
See the location of the Pope’s Island Marina.
Contact Debbie Yuille, Marina Manager for more information
Marina Services and Rates
Seasonal Slips - $90.00 per foot per season (April 15 - October
- Power: The $90/foot seasonal rate include 30-Amp service. Upgrades to 50-Amp and 100-Amp service is $300 and $400 per season, respectively.
Transient Slips - $2.75 per foot per day
About the Marina
Renovated in 2006, the Marina has a timber “T-Pier” structure with a system of floating docks. Pope's Island Marina is located on the south side of Pope's Island and enjoys a well protected spot inside the Hurricane Barrier, in the Upper Harbor, east of the New Bedford/Fairhaven Bridge.
From April through September, Marina staff monitors Channels 9 - 24/7. Channel 16 serves as an emergency channel and is monitored by the Coast Guard.
Our friendly Marina staff and Harbor attendants are here to help make your stay enjoyable. Our Welcome to New Bedford Harbor brochure has an inner Harbor map with a list of services and Harbor contacts. It features a pedestrian map for visiting the historic Downtown, attractions and the New Bedford Whaling National Historical Park. If you can't find what you need, just ask!